I know being the single child isn’t bad after all, but isn’t all rainbows either. There are few things we, the single child miss out completely. Here are 10 reasons why being the single child sucked for me.
1. Hearing about your friend’s argument with their siblings over the remote, a doll or a nice top.
2. We don’t have someone who will always have our back.
3. We don’t have someone with whom you can go, share anything. Literally every. single. thing. That you cannot tell your parents.
4. We don’t have that person who keeps our secrets because they have to not because you ask them to.
5. We don’t have that one person who is raised with the same values, has the same principles and believes in the same things, thus understands where we are coming from.
6. We don’t have a shoulder to lean on and share the same concerns during a family crisis.
7. No one to warn our significant others: ‘If you hurt my sister/brother, I’ll hurt you’.
8. No one who’ll give you a reality check when you really need it, without being scared of being unfriended.
9. We don’t know of a relationship that is so deep and unbreakable.
But then, you always have friends.
Follow us for Sports features, Cinema, Updates and News!