HUR vs THU Dream 11 Preview:
Hobart Hurricanes will take on Sydney Thunder in the 31st match of the tournament. The match will be played at Perth Stadium. While Hurricanes have won their last three outings at this venue, Thunder managed to win only two out of their recent six matches here.
Both the teams so far have won the same number of matches and a win by a huge margin can change the Dynamics of the points table. This is a crucial match for both the teams.
HUR vs THU Dream 11 Probable playing 11
HUR Playing 11-
D Arcy Short, Ben McDermott (wk), Dawid Malan, Peter Handscomb (c), Colin Ingram, Tim David, Johan Botha, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
THU Playing 11-
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (c), Sam Billings (wk), Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Adam Milne, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain
HUR vs THU Dream 11 Definite picks:
- Daniel Sams will be missing this game due to concussion, something he had picked during the match against Sixers.
- Ben McDermott is the leading run-scorer of the tournament at the moment.
- Alex Hales averages over 50 against Hurricanes.
- Tanveer Sangha is the 2nd leading wicket-taker of the tournament.
- Callum Ferguson is a must-have pick here.
- Riley Meredith is the leading wicket-taker for Hurricanes.
HUR vs THU Dream 11 Fantasy playing 11-
Ben McDermott, Dawid Malan, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, Ben Cutting, D Arcy Short, Nathan Ellis, Riley Meredith, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew
HUR vs THU Dream 11 Captain choices-
Tanveer Sangha, Ben McDermott, Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, D’Arcy Short