STR vs SCO Dream 11 Preview:
Adelaide Strikers will take on Perth Scorchers in the 21st match of the tournament.
STR- 5 Played 3 Won 2 Lost
SCO- 4 Played 0 Won 3 Lost
Despite having a good squad, Perth Scorchers are yet to win a match here and are at the final position in the points table. Strikers are in better form and are in the 4th position in the table. They will begin this match as the favourites.
STR vs SCO Dream 11 probable playing 11
STR Playing 11:
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Alex Carey (C & WK), Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Matt Short, Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Danny Briggs, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar.
SCO Playing 11:
Josh Inglis, Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed.
STR vs SCO Dream 11 Definite picks:
- Salt is the leading run-scorer for Strikers
- Siddle is the leading wicket-taker of the tournament at the moment.
- Agar has 9 wickets in the tournament so far.
- Richardson has an economy rate lesser than 7
- Turner is the leading run-scorer for Scorchers.
- Roy is the player to watch out for here.
STR vs SCO Dream 11 Fantasy playing 11
Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Jason Roy, Matt Renshaw, Liam Livingstone, Wes Agar, Rashid Khan, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye
STR vs SCO Dream 11 Captain choices
Carey, Salt, Roy, Livingstone, Rashid Khan, Liam Livingstone