HEA vs REN Dream 11 Preview:
Heat and Renegades are the most struggling teams so far, but somehow Heat are managing to pull off things and to stay in the hunt. Now Renegades looks positive and went on to win their last match against Strikers, thanks to Nabi. The team will be hoping for the same performance here as they take on Heat. Anything close to 180 will be a good score to defend here.
HEA vs REN Dream 11 probable playing 11
HEA Playing 11:
Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Chris Lynn (C), Jack Wildermuth, Joe Burns, Lewis Gregory, Jimmy Peirson (WK), James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, Morne Morkel.
REN Playing 11:
Aaron Finch (C), Sam Harper (WK), Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Beau Webster, Peter Hatzoglou, Imad Wasim, Jack Prestwidge, Will Sutherland, Noor Ahmad, Kane Richardson
HEA vs REN Dream 11 Definite picks:
- Chris Lynn, Skipper looks very dangerous with his batting and is the leading run-scorer for the team,
- Jack Wildermuth is a must-have pick here.
- Steketee will be the definite pick for the captain, he is the leading wicket-taker for his team.
- Sam Harper has been consistent so far and is the best choice among keepers.
- Morne Morkel is likely to play this game and if he does, he certainly holds the key.
- Kane Richardson is the leading wicket-taker for Renegades.
HEA vs REN Dream 11 Fantasy playing 11
Sam Harper, Chris Lynn (C), Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Aaron Finch, Jack Wildermuth, Lewis Gregory, Jack Prestwidge, Mark Steketee, Kane Richardson, Peter Hatzoglou.
HEA vs REN Dream 11 Captain Choices-
Chris Lynn, Joe Denly, Mark Steketee, Jack Wildermuth, Kane Richardson