Penbugs
Editorial News

“I never wanted to be a CM”, Rajinikanth made it crystal clear

Few weeks back, Rajinikanth stated he is quite unsatisfied with few things after the meeting with district secretaries.
He clarified about his unsettled political views in his sudden press meet which happened in Leela Palace on Thursday. Rajinikanth made it crystal clear that he never wanted to be the CM of Tamil Nadu. Instead, he wanted to create new leaders.

He added that he actually wanted to be a party head and not the leader of the state. If he really had the urge or “want” to become the Chief Minister, he would have tried to hold the “Chair” in 1996 when he was 45. Now I am 71 and I cannot procrastinate this further by saying that I will stand in the CM elections after 6 years since it’s already late and I cannot handle the discussions happening in Lok Sabha and I have never been prepared for that.

Even before signing a movie, I would reanalyse before jumping into it. This is the life of around 7 crore people. So I had many discussions with my well wishers who are lawyers, judges and reputed people. Of course they are unsatisfied with my decision. But I want the people to understand that I just want to be a bridge in changing the entire system.

Also, thalaivar added that 60 % of this party will be of youngsters and and remaining 40% will be filled by reputed, educated people who are willing to serve the people, who are not interested in any posts.

This might be a big disappointment for my fans and people of Tamil Nadu but I want the state to understand that the change is possible only in this way.

He asked the press to take his perspective to the people and he cant make those who believe him to lose their money by blindly trusting him.
People should understand the change we actually need and it has to be done now.
I cannot stand between the person who is in full fledge to prove his legacy and the other is holding the entire “Kuberan Gajana”.

This can be viewed as a strategy of mine by many. But this is the truth. People should understand that and this should create a drift, a change, a difference, a movement in entire Tamil Nadu.

Related posts

பிரதமர் மோடியுடன் கலந்துரையாடிய விராட்கோலி

Penbugs

Vani Bhojan opens up about her bad casting couch experience

Penbugs

What caused the locust outbreak?

Penbugs

Sonia Gandhi becomes interim Congress Party President

Penbugs

Inter-state Bus, train services to be stopped till March 31: CM Edappadi

Penbugs

Key Milestones of Vajpayee’s political career

Penbugs

Satnam Singh, India’s 1st player in NBA, banned for doping

Penbugs

Berlin’s Madame Tussauds dump wax figure of Donald Trump in trash

Penbugs

TN government announce relaxation measures for industries in non-containment zones

Penbugs

தமிழகத்தில் கொரோனா தொற்றால் மேலும் 2396 பேர் பாதிப்பு

Kesavan Madumathy

Saxophone wizard Kadri Gopalnath passes away

Penbugs

Switzerland’s Matterhorn peak lights up with Indian flag in show of solidarity

Penbugs