CS vs AA Dream 11 Preview:
Central Stags and Auckland Aces will lock horns in the 6th match of the tournament.
CS 2 Played 1 Won 1 Loss (3rd place)
AA 2 Played 0 Won 2 Loss (5th place)
Central Stags will begin this match as the favourites. However, we can certainly expect a comeback from the Auckland Aces. Of course, they have one of the best squads in the tournament.
CS vs AA Dream 11 probable playing 11
CS Playing 11:
George Worker, Bayley Wiggins, Dane Cleaver, Tom Bruce, Josh Clarkson, Kieran Noema-Barnett, Doug Bracewell, Christian Leopard, Joey Field, Ajaz Patel, Blair Tickner
AA Playing 11:
Robert O’Donnell, Graeme Beghin, Danru Ferns, Ben Horne, Ben Lister, William O’Donnell, Glenn Phillips, Ollie Pringle, Brad Rodden, Sean Solia, Will Somerville
CS vs AA Dream 11 Definite picks:
- William O’Donnell will be one of the best picks here.
- A lot depends on Sean Solia, Glenn Phillips.
- Sean Solia is the leading run-scorer at the moment.
- George Worker averages close to 50 here.
- Ferns has the most wickets at the moment.
- Noema-Barnett can contribute with both bat and ball.
CS vs AA Dream 11 Fantasy playing 11
Dane Cleaver, Glenn Phillips, Christian Leopard, Robert O’Donnell, William O’Donnell, George Worker, Kieran Noema-Barnett, Sean Solia, Joey Field, Blair Tickner, Will Somerville
CS vs AA Dream 11 Captain choices
G Phillips, W O’Donnell, K Noema-Barnett, S Solia