India after winning the third T20I by seven wickets, completed a clean sweep. Here are a few records created.
- India becomes the first team to beat West Indies six consecutive times.
- West Indies now has the most number of losses in the T20Is
- Kohli crossed 1000 runs in T20s successful chases. Scores as follows- 22*, 31, 78*, 21, 29, 36, 54*, 57, 72*, 50, 49, 56*, 41, 55*, 82*, 82, 22*, 20*, 43, 61*, 19, 59 (today). Inns -22, Runs -1043, 50s-11, Average -104.3
- Rishabh Pant’s 65* is the highest score by an Indian Wicketkeeper in T20Is
- Rishabh Pant also now has two fifties while chasing.
- Also, he becomes the first Indian to score two fifties in T20I before turning 22.
- Deepak Chahar produced second-best economical bowling performance for India in T20I.
- Kohli now has the second most 30+ scores in T20I (31)
- Rahul Chahar became the fourth-youngest cricketer in Men’s cricket to debut for India T20I.