SCO vs SIX Dream 11 Preview:
The Men in Orange will be facing Megenta Army in the 30th Match of BBL 2020-21, This tournament have been not good for the Scorchers, they have lost four matches initially, but now they have won the two matches consecutively and looks positive and Sixers have done a great job and being the topper of the tournament with 5 wins in the 7 matches. Scorchers will give fight to the Sixers
SCO vs SIX Dream 11 probable playing 11
SCO Playing 11:
Josh Inglis (WK), Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner (C), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed.
SIX Playing 11:
Josh Philippe (WK), Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes (C), Jordan Silk, Carlos Brathwaite, Daniel Christian, , Ben Dwarshuis, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Manenti.
SCO vs SIX Dream 11 Definite picks:
- Josh Inglis having a smashing ability to go for the big runs,
- Josh Philippe have not served well in the IPL but in BBL, he is showing his prime form with 200+ runs in 7 games,
- Carlos Brathwaite looks even more dangerous with his form,
- Mitchell Marsh would be the decent pick as a Captain and he is doing good job with the both bat and ball in this season,
- Daniel Christian can change the match at any time in the favour of Sixers.
SCO vs SIX Dream 11 Fantasy playing 11
Josh Philippe, Daniel Christian, Jason Roy, Josh Inglis, Jordan Silk, Daniel Hughes, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Jhye Richardson, Ben Dwarshius, Steve O’Keefe
SCO vs SIX Dream 11 Captain Choices-
Jason Roy, Daniel Christian, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Philippe